I offer short-term therapy lasting between 6 to 12 sessions as well as long-term open ended therapy. I also offer a 90 minute single therapy session to provide the space for focusing on one particular issue of concern.
I work online and also from a comfortable and conveniently located therapy room within walking distance from London Bridge station.
I work with a range of individuals across faith divides. My Christian faith is important to me and though I welcome discussion of related issues, I do not impose my own beliefs onto any client and respect each person’s individual right to their own beliefs. Should you wish to discuss issues of spirituality within your session, this will be incorporated.
• BSc (Hons) Psychology
• MA in Counselling and Psychotherapy
• Certificate in Couple & Relationship Counselling
• Diploma in Integrative and Transpersonal Supervision
• Accredited Member MBACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
• Registered Member ACC (Association of Christian Counsellors)